The group started in 2015 with the first Jersey Girl - Diana Jadè and sound engineer and Full Sail graduate - George Simeonov.
The concept was simple - put together a powerful girl vocal trio, perform high energy crowd pleasers and record original and cover music. As time went on the group went though a few different band members until they found the perfect vocal harmony and matching energy of the members today - Diana Jade, Sonya Membrenyo and Daniela Crocco.
Sonya joined the group after she moved to the United States from her home country - Bulgaria, in search of musical growth and opportunities. She had just finished third in the top Bulgarian singing competition - “Music Idol”. Shortly after she moved to Chicago, her and Diana met and she joined the group.
Daniela became the third Jersey Girl by accident or rather fate, when she joined the then former line up for a surprise celebration of Sonya’s birthday along with other music performers and producers from Chicago. The girls performed a few songs together and their sound and energy clicked right in.
- Sold out shows in theaters, venues, and concert halls all over the country.
- Sold out show in Paris Hotel, Las Vegas
- Sold out shows with the only Trans-Siberian Orchestra cover show running for over 10 years - the Trans-Infinity Orchestra Show.
- Live performances and interviews on multiple TV programmings in over 10 states and Chicago radio stations.
- Performances in over 30 states at national and state fairs and city music festivals.
- Multiple invitations to perform the National Anthem at sporting and political events.
To Book The Jersey Girls
Call (308) 234-5283
Visit our contact page